October 27, 2008

Work in Progress

Hi everyone!

I wanted to show you my current crochet project. This is my hedgehog for a swap I am working on. We are swapping a handmade hedgehog stuffie. I have put this little guy together and now only need to add his quills. Those will be added tomorrow and I will show you the final project.


I love the little nose I found for this hedgie. I found it in a bag of miscellaneous buttons that I have in my sewing box. It is just a perfect little nose! I had no idea I had this little button, but I am so glad I did.

See you tomorrow!
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

8 comments:

  1. You are so right! That nose is perfect! I love the little hedgie!

    Ane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute hedgehog I want to just eat him/her up! Really! I do! So cute! I can't wait to see the finished product!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! And the nose is the perfect touch. I'll bet the quills will make him look even cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute. And the nose is perfect. Fine job!

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is SO cute!!! Can't wait to see the finished product! You do an awesome job with all your crocheting projects.

    Have a fun day!
    Joan & Skippy

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, you are sooo very talented!

    That hedgehog is beautiful. You do very good work!

    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, oh my goodness!
    he is so wonderful! whoever gets him is soooooo lucky!
    great job! i cannot wait to see his quills!
    wow!
    xo
    melissa

    ReplyDelete

Please write!