October 2, 2008

Ten Things We Love Starting With "R"

Eduardo the snuggle puggle's mom gave us the letter R to share some things we love with you.

1. Mt. Rainier - Mount Rainier is a beautiful mountain, it is huge! Over 14,000 feet tall it is visible from just about every where.

2. WA State Ferry Rhododendron - Hubby and I got married on the ferry boat, Rhododendron. It was a lot of fun. We bought tickets for our friends and family and we all walked on the ferry together. The Rhododendron travels between Tacoma and Vashon Island, it's just 20 minutes one way. We had the wedding ceremony on the way to the island and the reception on the way back. We opened up the back of our SUV for people to put any wedding gifts in and we were off! We went home, changed and had dinner with my brother. Then we went on our honeymoon in Hawaii. This was the second marriage for both of us, so we didn't want a big wedding.

3. Raspberries - Yum!

4. Reading - I love to read, I always have a book or two ready to read. I feel funny if I don't have a book available. I just finished a great book, "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society". I recommend this book, very charming and just a nice story.


5. Roses - I like yellow and pinky-apricot roses the best.

6. Relatives - We love our family.

The doggies want the last spots on the list -

7. Running - we love to run...run under the bed, out of the room and run out the doggie door (Charlie, Ollie and Teddy)

8. Resting - I need my rest...grrrrr quit running! (Honey)

9. Wrestling - we love to wrestle!! watch out mom, here we come, three puppies all tangled up! (Charlie, Ollie and Teddy)

10. Resting- quit wrestling on me! grrrrrrrr, bark! (Honey)

2 comments:

  1. Those are great things to love!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a romantic and original wedding! This is my first marriage but my husband's second, and my family lives mostly in Peru so we didn't have a celebration. Not yet!

    ReplyDelete

Please write!