October 9, 2008

Some Quick Photos

Ok, I finished my first crocheted cupcake! It isn't as cute as the ones in the photo below, but I made it! I will add some features tomorrow and complete my very first amigurumi. It was fun and easy, I think I miscounted a bit on the bottom half, but I will make more.


Also, here is a picture of Charlie and Ollie with all of Charlie's ribbons from her agility trial. I think this is a funny picture, Charlie is all smiley and proud of her ribbons, Ollie looks sad...where are my ribbons! Don't worry little boy, you will get some.


Have a good night everyone!

Puglette

:o)

5 comments:

  1. while you where doing your cupcake I was eating some! I found a cupcake store close to my job. I had a guava and a chocolate chip cupcake yesterday. Today I will eat the caramel and the mango cupcakes.
    your cupcake reminds me of a ball of lucuma icecream with chocolate toping. it is cute!
    PS. lucuma = peruvian fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that cupcake looks so tasty! I know y'all are ready for the party!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it's like Charlie knows she earned those ribbons! Poor little Ollie.

    The cupcake is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi puglette!
    i love your cupcake! great job! and charle and oliie are just too cute for words!
    have a great weekend!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Charlie has good reason to be proud! And that cupcake is real cute.. I'd like to try something like that, but I can't crochet..

    Ane

    ReplyDelete

Please write!