October 2, 2008

I need to explain...

Hi everyone,

I think my last post confused people...the lovely scenic photo is the Golden Gate Bridge, looking at San Francisco. I grew up in Redwood City, CA, south of San Francisco by about 35 miles.


I moved to Washington 20 (!) years ago. Here is theTacoma Narrows Bridge. It is about 10 miles from my house.

As you can see from this photo, the skies are gray. We had sunny skies until yesterday, October 1st. Today we woke to rain and it will be cloudy and rainy for months. Summer ends like someone has shut a door up here...

So, that's my little clarification post. I am afraid that this is the way my brain works, kind of scattered, kind of messy. So if you don't always understand my meaning, please let me know!

Thanks for reading and a big thanks for leaving the little notes!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love the west coast. Regarding gray skies... in Miami it is so sunny that when we have a gray day I am happy because it reminds me of Lima. If the sky is gray for 3 or more days I don't like it anymore haha

    ReplyDelete

Please write!