December 17, 2008

Winter Weather!

Hi everyone,

Winter has decided to stick around in Washington. We have more snow today and it has been really cold all week. The forecast is for more snow and very cold temperatures. I am so glad I can just stay home and work on my Christmas presents! I saw hubby off to work, he happily drove off in the snow. It is not snowing in the whole Puget Sound yet so he will be fine.


Here's a couple of pictures of my snowy day.
This is my favorite tree in the yard, a sugar pine. It's very traditional looking and makes great pine cones.




And of course, here's my little snow puggy, Charlie!



Have a great day!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

11 comments:

  1. stay warm puglette, charlie and ollie!
    great photos!
    xo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Charlie, you have the cutest face. Stay warm!

    ps: I see my button! It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your cozy snow day!! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie, your toes are going to get cold! The pinecone looks like it should be on a greeting card ... very classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the snow!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Especially little Charlie...aw!
    Love Clover xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Charlie looks great in the snow! i like the contrast

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winter is hitting us as well. What a cute photo of Charlie. What nice pine cones. Mom wants to know if they smell nice.

    Roxy

    PS with the interest rates going down, is there any work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pine cone picture is fantastic! I have a pine cone festish right now that I've been meaning to post about.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Puglette - this here is Howie Pee. I made a sammich for yew, then I ate it. Sorry bout that but you know how I yam. You look real cute in the snow. How come your mom don't make you wear all sortsa embarrassing winter garments?
    your good pal,
    Howard

    ReplyDelete

Please write!