My first MeMe...I have seen this floating around so I thought I would play too.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I think it depends on the gift. Boxes I wrap and odd shapes I use gift bags
2. Real tree or Artificial? No tree. We haven't had a Christmas tree in over ten years. I just don't feel the need for one. I'm kind of a cranky old thing.
3. When do you put up the tree? See #2
4. Wreath on your door? Yes, if possible. I think they are pretty.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not really, although there is an alcoholic beverage that is pretty yummy. I don't know the name of it.
6. Favourite Christmas gift received as a child? i can't recall.
7. Easiest person to buy for? Dear Daughter, she's super easy.
8. Least easiest? Hubby, he never wants anything and if he does, he just buys it for himself.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, but not on display
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I try to mail them and some years I get them out.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A plastic guitar, I think I was 8 or 9 and it was really small and cheesy
12. Favourite Christmas Movie? Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually after Thanksgiving hubby and I will make a big push and get it all done t once. This year I am making a lot of gifts.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, but not to family or close friends.
15. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning? As a child it was Christmas Eve for family and then Christmas morning presents from Santa. Now it's at the family gathering about a week before Christmas.
16. Lights on the tree? I think they are pretty, I prefer the multi colored lights, just not blinking lights
17. Favourite Christmas song? Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Bruce Springsteen, live at Winterland in 1979...I was at the show!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? A little of both.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Nope
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither, I like the old fashioned ornaments, the big tall glass ones.
21. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? my sister's russian tea cookies...so light and flaky. Yum!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the commercialization. The cheesy music. Lots of things. It is not my favorite time of year. :o(
23. Favorite Tree ornament, theme or color? When I was a child my parents had big plastic ornaments from the 1940's. They were war time ornaments and they were my favorites. The plastic was different than today's plastic.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I buy a small standing rib roast (prime rib) for just hubby and me. We have potatoes roasted around the meat and some yummy veggies.
25. Brussels Sprouts - love or hate them? Love them! but no one else does.
26. Favorite accompaniment to the Christmas Pud? not sure what this is, but Brill says custard...so that sounds good She even has pictures and a description on her blog!
27. Favorite Christmas Carol? Oh Come All Ye Faithful
28. Your very Favorite Christmas Thing? dinner at home with hubby and the puppies
29. A Christmas wish! safe harbor for all those without a home.
30. Tag a Seasonal Six - this has been on a lot of blogs, so just play along too!