December 4, 2008

Another Finished Project!

Hi everyone!

I finished the hat for my sister in law! It is from the same yarn as the scarf I made earlier. I really like this hat, it's pretty, soft and feminine. It was a lot of fun to crochet too. I learned some new techniques and I am getting a good rhythm down. I am on to a new project today! I have a few more gifts to make.


Here it is! It's a cloche, close to the head, in a kind of 1920's style.


Thanks for the kind words about my job plans. I appreciate your support!

Talk to you soon!

Hugs,

Puglette

:o)

3 comments:

  1. hi puglette!
    oh i love the hat! your gifts are so special!
    xo
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this hat! It would look so cute on my daughter ... pretty soon you will inspire me to get out my needles & hooks & yarn and do something creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful crocheted creation!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Please write!