November 29, 2008

My First Crochet Scarf

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely, relaxing holiday! We had a nice time at Hubby's mom's house. Mom made a wonderful turkey dinner for all of us. We even got to bring home some leftovers for sandwiches on Friday.


I have started making Christmas gifts. Here is my first finished gift, a scarf. I really like it, it's soft and warm but not really wide so you won't feel strangled. I will be making a coordinating hat next.




Hubby and I are enjoying the nice long weekend together. We had lunch with our daughter yesterday and had a good time. She is such a great person.


I am heading back to my yarn...I have been having a lot of fun making gifts.
Talk with you soon!
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

4 comments:

  1. Puglette;

    Your scarf if beautiful. I wish back when, I would of paid attention to my Mom crocheting. Now I have the desire, but not the knowledge. I learn better by observation and not book.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi puglette!
    oh it is gorgeous! you did a fabulous job. i love that yarn and the scalloped edges are wonderful!
    xo
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful scarf. We are sure that a hat will look really nice with it.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, what a pretty scarf! Puglette, is it for you? You would look totally stylin' in it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please write!