June 20, 2009

My First Days on the New Job

Hi everyone!

Well, I have survived three days at my new job. I was so tired the first day that I just came home and went to bed! This mortgage company is very different from where I was before. This is a credit union and is a very nice office space. I had so much fun raiding the office supply cabinet! There were new items of every variety imaginable! It was like a shopping spree, a new pair of scissors, a new stapler, a new thingy so my phone cord doesn't get tangled. Of course, I have yet to get any phone calls, but I am prepared!

The people are very nice. And for the first time in years, I am not alone! I am working with at least 20 people in the office at all times. That is so nice, I was getting very lonely at the old office. And it is so nice to have office equipment in good working order and to have a cleaning service that takes out the trash every day instead of having old broken equipment and the trash piling up outside the back door.

All in all, I am enjoying the changes. I didn't realize how ready I was for a change. :o)

In other news, Charlie did really well at agility last week...she won First Place! Of course, in her next run she skipped about half of the obstacles. Oh well, one blue ribbon is just fine with us.

My pal JD at I Do Things So You Don't Have To made a Blingee for me. Isn't it cute!?! Charlie and Ollie look good with their bling and the hearts flying around them. JD has a huge crush on Ollie, that's why he's a bit more sparkly. ;o) Thanks, JD, I love it!


Charlie and Ollie celebrate
Personalized Glitter Graphics

13 comments:

  1. Love the Bling!! How festive for a Thursday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear that you are liking your new job! And the bling is real cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi puglette!
    oh that is wonderful news! i have been thinking about you!
    i am so excited for you. your new office and supplies sound perfect! fred laughed at me this weekend because the office supply stores and target will soon have back to school displays and i always have so much fun buying new supplies. :)

    it is one of my favorite things!

    congratulations to charlie on her blue ribbon and i just love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I am very happy about your new job...but the pugs...OMG that is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh - that Blingee is so darn cute.

    Wow - a blue ribbon...I couldn't get George to do anything other than pee on the equipment, if I tried taking him to an agility course LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayyyyy!!! I am glad you are loving your new job! i also love office/school supplies! I have so many beautiful notebooks and nothing to write on them! Congrats to Charlie and the bling couldnt be more appropiate to celebrate all the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!! Good news ..love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy to hear things are going well for you! It's one thing to find a new job and another to actually like it, so: YAY!

    And thank you for posting my Blingee! I tried to give each pug an equal amount of Bling, but, yes, I do have quite a crush on Ollie, so his crown may be just a little sparklier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Puglette
    We have been thinking about you, so we hopped on over here. We are so glad that you love your new job and that you have real people in your office.
    And nice modern supplies. My mommie works in solitary for 25 years, so she knows what you mean. And she is happy you have a place that appreciates you.
    Comgratualtions to Charlie on his blue ribbon!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the job and ribbon!! Double the happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful news! Glad you are enjoy8ing the job and congrats to Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to hear you're liking your job. I think it's so important to love what you do...thats so many hours in our day...you know? And frankly, most important is WHO you work with. Cooworkers can make/break a job. You know?

    And Charlie is so adorable! She totally reminds me of my baby girl (Rukia). How did you get involved in the agility training with her?

    ReplyDelete

Please write!