January 16, 2009

Have Some Happy

Hi everyone!

I am sure most of you have been to the Lolcats and Loldogs websites. I just love them! If you haven't seen these funny pictures yet, you really should check out these sites. They have cute pictures of animals and people have added humorous comments to the photos. I will warn you that you will need to learn Lolspeak, but it's pretty easy. Just use your phonics! Here's some of my favorites...mostly puggies of course!


funny pictures of dogs with captions



funny pictures of dogs with captions




funny-dog-pictures-with-captions-they-want-my-picture
Look! Here's our friend Nevis' cute boyfriend Terry and their sweet Rukia.


dog




cute puppy pictures
see more puppies



puppies



funny-dog-pictures-with-captions-so-there



cute-puppy-pictures-with-captions-get-up-and-go


Take a look and have some fun!

Have a great weekend everyone! Hug your pugs and puggles and all the people you love!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

6 comments:

  1. These are the cutest pics I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!
    Those are fantastic! How fun to see Terry and Rukia's entry!
    What a great post!
    xo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sites are always great for a quick smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some very funny photos.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, there is a CUTENESS EXPLOSION happening on your page....
    xxoooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Those are some cute pictures! I look at that website all the time and I haven't ever seen a pug before - guess that I have been missing out!
    Love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

    ReplyDelete

Please write!