September 27, 2008

Sorry for the Delay!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your welcome into the blogging world. I appreciate the comments and visits. I have been reading all of your blogs for quite some time and was inspired to join.

I am sorry I took so long to add today's post about Daisy, but we were gone all day at Charlie's first Teacup Dog Agility Association competion! She did really well! I will let you know all about it soon and show you some cute pictures. Hubby will be making another movie...I am so proud of them both. :o)

We have another day of competition tomorrow, Sunday, so I may be late with the final post of Daisy's Story. So Roxy, ask Mom to be patient with me!

1 comment:

  1. Of course she'll be patient. She just hates sad stories.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Please write!