August 27, 2009

Updates

Hi everyone,
Here I am!! I am sorry I have been so silent for the past two weeks. I was laid off again and have been in a funk. I just haven't really felt like talking to anyone. Being laid off three times in about six months is rather demoralizing and depressing. I have just been having my own little pity party.




Charlie has been doing fabulous work at the agility trials. She has advanced in AKC and we received a lovely certificate from the American Kennel Club for our little athelete.




Charlie has been a bit under the weather. She has a sinus infection and after a costly vet visit is now on antibiotics. She may have snuffled up a fox tail into her nose. We are hoping it will clear up with the antibiotics and rot away. (icky!!) We just can't afford the surgical procedure to have the vet look further. As Charlie is still in good spirits, I am afraid we will just have to watch her and pray that this all works out.




I have been visiting all of your blogs and leaving some comments. Visiting my blogging friends offers a cheerful respite from the job hunt. I loved seeing Clover and Chewy swimming. I am keeping an eye on little Pearl recovering from her surgery.

Take good care my friends, I will talk with you soon.


Big Hugs to You All!
puglette
:o)

14 comments:

  1. Well hi, miss Puglette!

    Thank you so much for coming to visit me, and I am so very sorry to hear that you were laid off again. I know it must not be helpful to hear 'it's not you! it's the economy and this very sad job market!'... but that's what I think anyway. :)

    Keep your head up. I KNOW you'll find your way through this.

    xoxo Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh rats! I'm sorry you got laid off again. I hope you find an even better job soon.

    I hope Charlie's nose feels all better soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of you and Charlie also, I hope her little nose gets better with the antibiotics <3
    Sandra & Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah.. I'm sorry to hear that. No fun :( Hope you find the right job soon. And that Charlie gets all better real soon, too!

    Hugs,
    Ane

    ReplyDelete
  5. My momma has lost her job three times too, but not in such a short span of time. That must be awful! Makes you feel like crap.

    Charlie is there to cheer you up and she is obviously an agilities champ. Hope that whole nose situation clears itself up.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Puglette,
    Sorry to hear about your bad news. We are sending some hugs and kisses your way in hopes that they will help you feel better.
    Glad you liked our swimming pics!!
    Sending more hugs and kisses to Charlie too - hope she is feeling better really soon! And congrats to her on certificate!! I LOVE the pics of her showing off her moves!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry that you've been laid off again. You have every right to your pitty party...I just wish you had let us know sooner. We could have all pitched in and brought refreshments! LOL

    Please know that I will be thinking of you, and Charlie, and keeping your needs in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear about your job situation. Also about Charlie and the vet visit. Hope everything works out. We'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about job situation....we've all been there. I'll keep Charlie in my prayers that her situation clears up and that you find a job that sticks! (((hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi puglette
    oh i am so sorry to hear of your news. i know another opportunity is just around the corner for you. you are so positive and resourceful.

    hug charlie for me! i know she will feel all better in no time at all!

    xoxoxoxo
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a tough time but better things are around the corner. Hang in there, make sure you take care of yourself and it will all work itself out.
    Our thoughts are with you - oh and buy a lottery ticket!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sure sympathize with you. Hope Cahrlie is better soon. The glamour shot is BEAUTIFUl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must be dyslexic, Charlie or my brain spells faster than my fingers can type!! Maybe it's my glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Puglette. I'm so sorry to hear your news. No wonder you've been away from your blog. I feel so bad. I know how much this must hurt. I wish I could say SOMEthing to make you feel better, but sometimes all you can do is just feel bad for a while and then things start to look up.

    On a positive note, Charlie looks beautiful. I'm sure she'll perk up and be fine.

    ReplyDelete

Please write!