May 6, 2009

Funny Photos

Hi everyone!


I have been seeing these funny photos on lots of blogs lately and I thought we should join in the fun. Here are our three doggies in the Coneheads movie poster. I picked the Coneheads because hubby is always calling Honey Puppy pointy head. She has a pointy little snout.





This was a lot of fun to make! I will try to make more and share them with you. Thank you to Minnie Moo and everyone else who is playing. Face in the Hole is a silly website, it makes me think of egg in the hole, a yummy breakfast treat.

hugs to you all!
puglette
:o)

4 comments:

  1. LOL That little underbite on Ollie made me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coneheads look almost like weiners! If you has to be a conehead, I think it would be good if they were made out of hot dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these - I've been trying to use the site, but I need to have the size of my photo's reformatted...and I'm to techno challenged!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great post!

    i love the cone heads you created!

    ReplyDelete

Please write!