April 30, 2010

Dodger Goes to Work

Hi everyone!

We have been having a lot of fun with Dodger and all the dogs. Everyone is getting along nicely and Dodger is learning how to go outside for potty breaks just like the big kids. He's a very smart boy, I worked with him for about 20 minutes and he learned the command for sit!

Dodger even got to go to work with Dad. Here are some photos of his first day on the job. Be prepared, lots of cuteness coming your way!




Ready Dad!




Working is exhausting!





I got chilly.


Can you see me?


Rest Stop! Potty outside like a good boy!

Back to business.


Come on Dad, let's go home!

We are looking forward to next weekend as the Seattle Pug Rescue's Pug Mania event is coming up on May 8th. We are excited to see Melissa from Pug Notes and her sister Melanie from Shop Moe Moe again with all of their wonderful crafts and products. We have also heard a small whisper that Tweedles may bring her moms up to the event. We would love to meet them! If you are in the great Pacific Northwest you should definitely come to Pug Mania. This will be our third year attending this fun event. Hope to see you there!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

12 comments:

  1. Way too cute! As far as we can see a well trained human is also wearing a "Obey the pug" t-shirt? ;)

    Kisses,
    B&gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable baby this one is! I had a pug many years ago named Jorge. i adored him. His eyes looked like Bette Davis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Dodger! You are such a sweet little boy! And such a good helper to your dad.

    I love you, Dodger!

    (and you too, Ollie!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the awesome events! Good job working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dodger is the cutest little Dodger I ever did see.
    I wonder if that little guy is going to be a daddys boy? I see daddy sure cuddles him nice.
    I am so happy for for your family having this little bundle of joy! I think he is exhaugsted from working so hard with daddy. Naps will help.
    Yes,I am bringing my moms to Seattle- so we hope to see you along with Melissa and Melanie and Diane and Gail and Kong and who else?
    Do you think there is any doggies we can bring back to Oregon? (a secret- I want a sister)
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dodger, I think you are a great employee! You should get the Employee of the Month award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I thought I was a tough guy, not prone to those sappy puppy pictures (well, except my own), but that was total cuteness overload! That guy is a piece of work!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dodgerrrrr! You are soooo cute!! :) Looks like you put in a good day of work. Time for a break. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Dodger! You know how to have fun on the job (I haven't quite figured that out yet!)

    p.s. I think I need to get a snuggly blanket at my workstation. That seems to make you nice and cozy.

    Have fun at Pug Mania!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, you puggies have all the fun! No such thing as Frenchie Mania, but mom and I are going to the National Speciality, so I suppose that's a good consolation prize! Dodger you are as cute as a bug in a rug!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I glad u has nice trip. Good for goin outside. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please write!